Thursday, May 26, 2011

Buffer macro. Triggered by wave flag at /hp

Attention: Kill Steal version of openkore available at Openkore Kill Steal Download post.

This is the buffer macro that I'm using to let other player be buffed and healed by my acolyte and priest character. Just paste this in the macros.txt located at the control folder of you openkore copy.
automacro samplebuffer {
sp > 20%
console /\[dist=(.*)\] (.*) \((\d+)\): (.*)(buff|Flag|Help|heal)(.*)$/
exclusive 1
call {
$dist = $.lastMatch1
$target = $.lastMatch3
$skill = $.lastMatch5
if ($dist > 8) goto end
if ($skill == buff) goto buff
if ($skill == Flag) goto buff
if ($skill == Help) goto heal
if ($skill == heal) goto heal
goto end
:buff
# 34 blessing
# 29 inc agi
do sp 34 $target
do sp 29 $target
goto emo
:heal
# 28 heal
do sp 28 $target
goto emo
:emo
$last = $.lastMatch2
do e e29
goto end
:end
stop
}

Hey, if you want a KS bot. Just comment and leave a message. I can do a tutorial for creating a KS bot so that you can do it yourself and be confident that your openkore copy is safe or you can request for a ready to use KS bot from me. Just comment and leave a message. Thank you.

12 comments:

  1. plz help me to buff my guildmate

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u make when i do/hp the priest will heal me x2

    /hp = 2 x heal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just repeat the "do sp 28 $target" like this..

    do sp 28 $target
    do sp 28 $target

    goto emo

    this will make the buffer/healer to heal the target twice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pano po ausin ung
    error in function 'sp' (use skill on player)
    player '0' does not exist?

    ReplyDelete
  6. sir i already copy past in my macros.txt this code by i didnt work :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, did you installed the macro plugin? Refer to this link about installing the macro plugin files. http://ragnarokhotcorner.blogspot.com/2011/03/simple-openkore-and-macro-instructions.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the Buffer macro it works great☺.. ❤❤❤

    sir can i ask for a KS bot? thanks ✌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KS bot?? hmmm.. I'll make one this weekend. Sorry if this is so late. I'm busy at work at I have stop playing hehe..

      Delete
    2. Please check the latest post for the KS bot. Thanks.

      Delete
  9. Please help me this config wasn't working :3
    Not even triggering the bot .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm is this in the philppine server? i think they have changed the emoticon code, I'll update this post this weekend.

      Delete