Thursday, April 7, 2011

New loki in the philippines - Openkore Bot Update

Hey, all of you out there who are looking for New Loki Openkore Bot. There are still no available bot for New Loki. Just wait for the updates. Don't be fooled with sites that offers you a bot for New Loki.

Beware of key-loggers.


Currently downloading the table pack for openkore. I'll check if the table pack is updated with the New Loki Server PH.


There are still no table pack that has an updated table for the loki server.


I'll download a bot that someone told me that it is working. I'll just check it first. And if it is working and 100% no hacks. I'll share it to you guys.


I didn't saw that the bot I am downloading the bot for Valkyrie. So I stop downloading it. About the Loki bot? Still no luck.


Ok. Openkore is updated and for the good news. The tables for the servers are also updated. You can now bot in Loki servers. You just need to download a new copy of openkore or update your own copy of openkore.

_______________________________________
To all my filipino readers, if you are a blogger. You can join the Samsung Smart TV contest. You can win a Samsung Smart TV worth 150,000 PHP. For more info. Just go to my other blog. http://buzzabout-phantom.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment